Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Squishie Squashie Packages

I love squishie packages.. don't you??

With the Australian dollar doing so well against the US, it's been hard to resist doing a little bit of online shopping... I've been collecting fabrics for an aqua and red quilt - the colour scheme is all over the place at the moment and I just love it! Can't decide what I'm going to do with them, but it's never too early to collect!

These ones are all from one range - "Bliss" by Bonnie and Camille for Moda Fabrics - just perfect for the colour scheme.
These ones turned out to be a little more blue and red than aqua and red - but that's ok! I'm sure I will find a use for them!

Some time ago I got a great pair of Keds - I call them my "Tailfeathers" - they were designed by Tula Pink (who used to design for Moda - but whose new collection will be released by Free Spirit)... but I didn't have any of the fabric - UNTIL NOW! This is from Plume for Moda and is kinda hard to find these days... but it's just gorgeous! I also got a layer cake - I'm trying to decide what to make with them.
I couldn't finish this post without a shot of my assistant for these photos






2 comments:

  1. Oh Claire! Now I see what you mean about "accidental" photos. Your assistant looks sweet.

    Lovely fabrics you're collecting. I've recently become a fan of Tula Pink. Turns out she lives not far from Kansas City, where I am at the moment. She's also a member of The Modern Quilt Guild here in KC, whose monthly meeting I attended last week. I can only distantly brush celebrity-dom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours of your fabrics and I also love your assistant, very cute! Anyway want some unique gift ideas? Ezi Gifts create affordable, exquisite and unique DIY gifts and party supplies suitable for any occasion or event. For more information visit, http://ezi-gifts.com.au/.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to read my blog! Post your thoughts here:

Popular Posts