Thursday, February 17, 2011

Gratitude: Week 3

So after a couple of weeks of fairly BIG gratitude topics, this week I want to focus on something a bit more fun.

It's been a fairly hectic week, work is busy, we're trying to get ready to move house so that means we're rushing around every weekend looking at places, and it really is just one thing after another. It doesn't leave much time for quilting, which is kind of ironic, because what I really need to do is find some time to do something relaxing, like quilting.

So, this week I am grateful for my rotary cutter! I finally found about 2 hours last night spare and I got a surprising amount of cutting done. I'm making some place mats for after we've moved, it's a good way to not have to think about the moving! :) I got all of the backgrounds cut out, and most of the individual coloured strips too. I can't imagine how long it would have taken if I'd had to do it all by hand!

In this time pressured world, I really am grateful for having tools like the rotary cutter! How about you guys, what tools do you love??

1 comment:

  1. My favourite tool is my Tim Holtz scissors and Distress Inks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to read my blog! Post your thoughts here:

Popular Posts