Friday, February 25, 2011

Gratitude: Week 4

This week when I sat down to write my weekly gratitude post, I initially struggled to think of something to be grateful for. I've already told you how wonderful my Mum and sister are, and as for Sir Pinkying - that's a post for a different week :)

This week has been particularly busy in my "day" job, and we've continued the very disheartening "house hunt". But there has been one thing that has been able to put a smile on my face everyday this week. I should tell you all now that I love music, it's a part of almost every single day of my life, and I wouldn't have it any other way!

This week my gratitude is about these folks (and the ones who create them)

For anyone who has been away from the "modern" world (perhaps under a rock, or on the moon), Glee is a show by Fox in the US (which runs on Channel 10 here in Australia) about a high school Glee club. They sing a FANTASTIC mix of 80's power ballads, pop, songs from musicals and rock. All with great vocal rearrangements. In the most recent episodes they've done "Fat Bottomed Girls" by Queen, "Firework" by Katy Perry, "Sing" by My Chemical Romance.

The music is fantastic it gets my toes tapping, peps up my energy and puts a smile on my face every time. And don't even get me started on what happens when I'm listening alone in my car..... I just have to remember not to sing too loudly when I've got the windows down! :)

Here's a little sample for any of you who have missed this brilliant show. Hope it makes you happy too :)



1 comment:

  1. I love "Glee" too - I just bought the first season DVD set from Sanity last week so I cna watch it all over gain!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to read my blog! Post your thoughts here:

Popular Posts